CTB Graduates. Build a Corporate and Transactional Banking product. Fintech, Huge Growth...
- £50-75,000 base + 30% bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Tassell Consulting
- 16 Apr 18 2018-04-16
Research. Strategy. Building a business. Lots of ways to describe this role! Help build a new product to help Corporate and Transactional Banks maximise their performance and understanding of their own business
Data Analytics is a bit of a buzz word right now, and for good reason. Banking is changing and at the heart of that change is data. With a better understanding of their own data, a bank can help itself perform better.
Our client is already a market-leader (and still a small business by the way!) in investment banking analytics, and is well-set to enter the Corporate and Transactional Banking space. They already work with the CTB arms of RBS, Barclays and HSBC to name a few.
We are looking for business-minded people to help build a product that will help banks understand their client analytics better. Imagine if a bank knew what share of the client's wallet spend was with them vs. the market?
To help build this product, we are looking for a bright graduate who has either come off a graduate scheme, been in consulting or happen to have strong knowledge of CTB products and services from another role. We are also looking for people comfortable with data/analytical problems and also people comfortable with very senior stakeholder management. We are looking for two types of potential candidate:
1. With broad CTB sector knowledge of products and services
2. With more specific CTB knowledge around trade finance and/or cash management (and an appreciation of the broader environment)
The role at our client is wide-reaching and can offer unparalelled scope:
1. Speak with 'Heads of' at top CTB to help map their business - the seniority of engagement here is something most 3-7-years-in graduates will not get anywhere else
2. Develop IP for the product and how it is represented in the market
3. Over time, run relationships with key clients and run projects with those clients
4. Be a part of a world-class research function - this is an academic environment with constant learning
5. Be at the heart of 'what is happening' in the CTB markets - the themes, trends, performance of one bank vs. another, response to market conditions - in a fast-paced career environment
We look forward to your application!