CTLA Business Development / Sales Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- HSBC Bank plc
- 18 Apr 19
CTLA Business Development / Sales Manager
- To provide support to the Head of Business Development and to drive the ISV business development activities within Europe selling ISV's products and services to both internal and external business introducers. This is to support new international opportunities being originated globally which are to be serviced from the ISV London office.
- The role will act as the senior relationship contact for the collaboration between ISV, and GB/CMB. As such there is a requirement to conduct client planning across all sectors to develop sales strategy.
- Our objective is to position ISV as the premier, and client centric, corporate trust and loan agency service provider of choice in the markets for the products and services ISV chooses to focus on.
- Responsible for contributing towards our wider business growth strategy, and thereafter for developing the sales strategy plan and execution of the same.
- This is a significant revenue generating role and as such the role will have client coverage responsibilities and will also have individual revenue target allocated.
Impact on Business
- Make a leading contribution to achieving ISV Europe's overall PBT plan.
- Achieving both individual and wider ISV Europe teams new year 1 business development targets.
- Strong collaboration with internal business introducer (PEF, LAF, DCM) to ensure we are effectively positioned to bid on all new business opportunities being originated in the region.
- Grow revenue from our Group client base by opening new channels of revenue and relationships.
Customers / Stakeholders
- Investment Banks, Corporates, NBFIs, Sponsors
- Leverage intermediary relationship contacts, such as law firms and consultancy firms
- All GB/CMB origination teams.
- Financial Institutions & Corporates across most customer groups. Leveraging Group Relationship Managers (&/or equivalents).
- Potentially also non UK origination teams and RM network
- Translate the wider ISV business strategy in to a robust and progressive sales execution strategy including aligning our client coverage model in order to develop and drive ISV business.
- Achieve both individual and also wider ISV European team new business year 1 revenue targets.
- Keep pace with the changing demands as our strategy and products evolve.
- Build and maintain internal and external business contacts to ensure a greater awareness of ISV products and services in the region.
- Developing and maintain detailed ISV product knowledge.
- Excellent understanding of Compliance, Risk and Regulatory requirements.
- Ability to set/develop the strategy, identify new market and product opportunities.
- Maintain and develop strong internal ISV relationships.
- Works with other areas of HSS & the HSBC Group to present a cohesive and coordinated image of both ISV and the HSBC Group with a view to maximising collaboration and cross sell opportunities.
- Acts as a leader & ambassador for ISV & HSBC (both internally and externally). This should include speaking appointments / presentations in public forums, such as industry conferences etc.
- Continually re-assesses the operational risks inherent in the business, taking account of changing economic or market conditions, legal, tax and regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices, management restructuring, and the impact of new technology.
- New business proposals to be in line with HSBC policies. Presentations of new deals to the Regional, and where required, Global, Business Acceptance Committees.
- Identify appropriate attendance at Industry Forums and Conferences.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a detailed development plans for key client.
- Responsible for execution of strategy in line with the client coverage model including client planning and calling.
- Responsible for completing new business revenue targets.
- Required to have & maintain a detailed understanding of the International Capital Markets.
- Responsibility for the type of business bought into ISV and will need to demonstrate good judgment, ensuring that the client and their business fits the Bank's risk requirements (i.e 6th Filter, Reputational Risk, and Sustainability).
- New business proposals to be in line with ISV BAC policies. Presentations of new deals to the regional, and where required, Global, Business Acceptance Committees.