CTO - Asset Management/Hedge Fund
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- McCabe & Barton
- 14 Oct 18
CTO opportunity for a deep technologist with asset management and/or hedge fund industry experience and an entrepreneurial spirit. You will be joining a small but fast growing organisation who are providing cloud solutions to clients in the financial services industry
An exciting opportunity for a deep technologist with asset management and/or hedge fund industry experience and an entrepreneurial spirit to join a small but fast growing organisation who are providing cloud solutions to clients in the financial services industry.
You will have responsibility for:
- Being the technology figurehead, representing at industry events and on panels
- Growing a small but high performing technology team (and offshore development capability)
- Creating and delivering a forward looking product and service development strategy
- Inspiring technological creativity and innovation
- Providing architecture guidance
You will come with:
- Outstanding technical skills, a background in engineering, architecture, product and technical programme delivery. Ideally this will span both traditional development and infrastructure environments.
- A strong track record of building and leading great teams.
- Charisma and a strong opinion, but with a consultative approach.
This is a great opportunity to join our client as they delineate teams in preparation for further growth. Based in the heart of the City they enjoy a work environment that will allow you to perform at your best, alongside a competitive package with very significant total earning potential.