- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Emagine Consulting
- 20 Nov 17 2017-11-20
emagine Consulting is looking for a C++ Developer
Project Requirement Document: C++ Developer
Location: City of London
emagine is a Business & Technology Consultancy with almost 30 years of experience delivering projects. Privately owned with over 100 million turnover, emagine Consulting provides Managed Services to financial clients with low population, high impact teams of game-changing experts. We have over 700 consultants currently deployed across the UK, France and Germany.
Alongside our Managed Services we heavily invest in FinTech – our latest innovation is the HoptroffTime Suite; A hardware, software solution powered by an Atomic Clock to enhance and enable Compliance & trading strategies.
emagine provides services into financial clients including Investment Banks, Stock Exchanges and Central Banks. Our areas of Key Focus are;
- Risk Management & Regulatory Compliance
- Software Development & Testing
- Business Intelligence & Analytics
Project: Decommissioning of a Distributed Risk System - Development and Support
emagine Consulting is currently working in tangent with a top tier investment bank in London and is looking to assist the team in decommissioning of their existing legacy risk platform onto a new in-house proprietary system. We are ideally looking for someone to assist us in the core C++ BAU development and support of the system.
- Development of monitoring and reporting tools – Core C++ with an element of Java & Python
- Support of distributed risk system across development/QA/production environments
- Management of Linux server infrastructure for distributed risk system
- Assistance in core development with infrastructure issues
- Developer - C++ and Java with experience on level 3 support which includes technical fixes
- Background in development
- Investment banking background - Business knowledge will be necessary
- Prior experience working on BAU projects
- Build Management: Integration with CVS source control and the JIRA issue management system.