- very competitive
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Headstrong Worldwide
- 15 Jan 18 2018-01-15
Treasury Technology/Cash Management Technology team deals with a number of Servers, GUI , tools needed to support Treasury/Cash Management Operations.
- Mainly there is a CashSheet which gives a live view of Nostro balances across all entities/currencies and accounts.
- Also there is Intraday Liquidity Management which is helpful to manage the nostro liquidity and payment control operations. I had completely led this project from starting till end and have worked on both Servers and GUIs. This tool gives the complete end-to-end liquidity picture involving 5 systems in Front office, Middle office and back office.
- Also there are other applications like Treasury Trade Ticket where treasury/operations team would book the trade just like in Frontoffice but with treasury related parameters
- Traffic Lights System is basically used as a Nostro Management system to transfer money from 1 nostro to another to be able to meet the funding deadline
- Design, implement, integrate and support Middle Office applications.
- Oversee the technical decisions that must be made, work with client staff charged with architecture standards, and ensure quality of final results.
- Enhancements include: Re-engineering/strategic changes, major projects, small enhancements, production fixes.
- Apply detailed knowledge of organizational procedures to make independent decisions and serve as a credible resource for the client’s senior management team
- Rapid assimilation & understanding of existing Client’s reference data applications and technical environment.
- Create and maintain technical specifications and design documents.
- Should be able to rapidly absorb complex technical and conceptual information, identify key issues and details, and present understandable alternatives to both technical and nontechnical individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Develop less-senior resources by teaching, empowering, reviewing results, both in technical areas and in consulting “soft” skills.
- Superior organizational, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
MUST HAVE SKILLS
- Well versed with C++ and related frameworks a must.
- Basic knowledge of C#/DotNet technologies, VS 2015.
- Working knowledge of MQs, Tibco RV, Socket/Client programming.
- Working knowledge of Solaris/Linux platform APIs, Exceed GUI, Putty.
- Versioning systems like SVN, GIT or Clear case.
- Should have good experience with writing database SQL queries in Sybase/Oracle.
- Should have an understanding of Autosys/Batch jobs.
- Unix/Linux Shell Scripting
- Bug tracking tool : JIRA
- Others: SWIFT, BA/QA skills.
- Ability to convert business requirements into detailed functional requirements and crafting into a Functional Specifications document
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
- Well versed with other programming languages like Java, Maven, Ant etc.
- Ability to visualize future state based on requirements and assist in functional architecture.
- Prior experience as a developer in Reference Data.
Domain Skills Requirement:
- Treasury/Cash Management / Financial knowledge
- Have proven skills in analysis, design and tracking of multiple deliverables at the same time.
- Understanding of data-model concepts (entities, attributes, relationships, etc.).