Opportunity for a highly competent C++ developer to join a global market making firm. Candidates will have experience developing in low latency and multi-threaded environments.
- Develop new connectivity protocols and components
- Maintain, monitor and profile market connectivity software to obtain optimal performance while staying robust and stable
- Develop an understanding of trading principles and options theory across a variety of asset classes
- Be part of a global development team which is working on a single, companywide codebase where your analytical and creative approach to problem solving can have real impact.
- Demonstrable C++ programming ability is essential. Python and other similar scripting language experience is desirable
- Experience in UNIX/Linux and shell scripting
- Ability to write well-structured and easily-readable code with appropriate unit tests and appreciate the need of testing
- Appreciate the need and ability to conduct data-driven analysis using tools similar to SQL/Jupyter Notebook/numpy/pandas
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken, with the ability to create technical