One of the world's most prestigious tier-1 banks is seeking a C++ developer to work on their equity derivatives technology platform and increase its scalability. This system consists of multiple multi-threaded server-side components running on a large compute farm, continuously recalculating market sensitivities and P&L.
This role offers the opportunity to play a pivotal part in the build-out of the platform and be involved in improving the system architecture, with a particular focus on the API layer. Working closely with quants and desk strategists, you will be a proactive member of an agile team, supporting and leading various phases of the product lifecycle, including analysis, development and testing, while developing new and existing components in C++. You'll also be an active contributor to architectural design meetings and code reviews.
The successful C++ Developer will be an outstanding communicator, with strong technical and analytical skills and an interest in equity derivatives. Requirements
- 3+ years' development experience in C++, including multi-threaded programs and network services
- Exposure to Unix/Linux as a platform
- Proficiency in reading code in other languages, e.g. Java, Python
- Sound experience of agile development techniques and build and release management principles
- Practical TDD experience, and writing test harnesses
Culture / Benefits
- Derivatives pricing and/or risk calculations experience
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Direct business impact
- Collaborative culture and an exciting place to work
- Flexible working/working from home opportunities
If you feel you are a good match, please don't hesitate to get in touch: Jack Peck
+44 7581 488634