C++ Developer / Python – Trade Engine Integrator - VP
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan Stanley
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
See job description for details
Morgan Stanley’s algorithmic trading technology team develops and maintains trading execution engines. The trading engines include strategies that perform benchmark execution, low latency liquidity seeking and internalization across multiple asset classes inclusive of Equities, Options, Futures, and FX.
The team is responsible for the full software life cycle of these systems. The team is a global team with significant sized teams in Europe, Asia and North America. We work closely with our business partners in sales and trading, risk management, compliance, operations and other technology teams.
- You will be working in a role that combines solving complex business and technical problems.
- You will be working on problems that focus on how to provide an implementation for a specific execution strategy with the technical solutions being low latency, high throughput, scalable and well tested.
- The candidate will be responsible for testing and deploying strategic and tactical solutions for our execution strategies.
- Strong technical background in software development
- Scripting Python knowledge
- Experience building low latency trading engines and algorithms in C++ using STL/Boost/Multithreading for a Unix/Linux platform
- Knowledge and experience on agile software development practices
- KDB/Q experience
- Understanding of the European equity market structure.
- Delivery/Project management experience
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.*LI-RJ1