C# Engineer/Developer – High Frequency Trading
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 May 19
Skills: C#, GUI, WPF, Java, multi-threading, scalability, Python, high availability, real time, HFT, Market making
My client, one of the worlds leading prop trading firms is seeking a talented C# Developer to join their main market making covering Options and Futures.
The team has recently been given a large investment and the group have a number of greenfield projects allocated which need immediate attention. Whether you are a C# Developer who loves engineering problems and only wants to be a technologist or a quant developer who wants to face off to the trade floor, this is the role for you. They are going to through an extremely exciting phase and a very key time to join.
- Strong C# and some C++ is a bonus
- Happy to see strong Java/Python Developers willing to cross train to C#
- Source Control and TDD will also be beneficial
- Understanding of multi-threaded systems
- Any experience within HFT/Algo trading/Execution is a strong bonus
- Finance is not required
The team are working directly on the firm’s trading strategy and it’s an excellent opportunity to learn more about the proprietary trading business.
If you feel you are a strong fit for this role, please respond to this advert for immediate feedback.