C++ Exchange Connectivity Developer
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Radley James
- 06 Jul 18 2018-07-06
Looking for an exchange connectivity developer to work on SSEOMS team at a world leading FinTech firm, London.
A leading financial software, data and media company in London is currently seeking a sharp and results-focused individual to enhance their outstanding trading technology team. This company pride themselves in their advanced technology systems and they are offering a chance to work with some of the brightest minds in this industry.
This individual will be in charge of all aspects of developing the software including analysis, design, implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance. The ideal individual will have:
- Advanced C++ skills
- Experience in large scale real-time systems
- Extensive knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- The ability to solve problems
- The ability to communicate with others effectively
- Accurate familiarity of financial systems and technologies (e.g. FIX protocol) is a plus.
The required skills of the individual are:
- Expert C++ skills with experience writing production
- Efficiency with Unix/Linux, for example, shell scripting or process management
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Experience developing client-server, distributed, real-time, performance-critical, highly available, or large-scale systems
- Experience coding for a latency sensitive trading environment a strong plus
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 02073329820