C# Front Office Developer - Fixed Income
c. £120k base + good bonus Job description:
This is a global firm looking for a senior and experienced front office developer in the heart of London's Mayfair.
Working in a small, highly motivated, agile team, this role offers the opportunity of huge amounts of autonomy. You will work on a wide range of projects from end to end, building and maintaining the front office tools for around 200 users, including new development of what-if scenarios in interest rates. You will also develop pre-trade systems used to evaluate relative value trading strategies.
They would welcome interest from developers with any OO experience, though CompSci, C# and finance are preferred (Rates experience would be ideal). Skills and Experience Required
- 8-10 years of development experience
- Strong CompSci fundamentals
- In-depth knowledge of C# and .NET is highly advantageous
- Exceptional academic record, with an MSc in Computer Science preferred
- Finance experience is desired but not strictly required
- Bonus points for any of the following: Python, C++, Matlab, R, SQL Server or PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ or Kafka, Memcache or Redis
- Excellent salaries + bonuses + benefits
- High degree of ownership and impactful work
- Positive, collegial culture encourages knowledge sharing
If you feel you are suitable for this role, drop me an email or give me a call! Richard Allan
[t] +44 (0)20 3137 9574