C++ HFT Developer - Hedge Fund
- £80,000 - £600,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 May 19
C/C++, Python, HFT, low latency, real-time, multi-threading
You will be working on a small team undertaking a major overhaul of a cross asset electronic execution stack within a hedge fund.
You will work with traders extend the functionality of this new system, help implement new strategies, and improve existing ones, all with a keen eye on performance.
You will need to have prior experience building highly performant C++ applications and an appreciation of software design, best coding practices, continuous integration, Agile methodologies and computer science fundamentals.
- Experience building C++-based systems with strict requirements for low-latency and deterministic performance.
- Performance tuning/optimisation of systems/software
- Python scripting skills.
- Strong academic background in Computer Science or an analytical field such as Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills