- GBP80000 - GBP125000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- McGregor Boyall
C# Software Engineer
C# Software Engineer My client is looking for a C# Software Engineer/ Architect is to work within the Listed Derivative Electronic trading team. The team are responsible for providing e-trading platforms to external and internal clients globally.
- Participating in the development and re-engineering of back-end components
- Providing effective technical solutions
- Reviewing codes and ensuring code/design quality
- Developing automated tests for each code change
- Implementing accurate task progress and time reporting
- Communicating with stakeholders
Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent knowledge of C#
- Basic UNIX shell knowledge, as a minimum
- Experience with high volume data processing systems
- Basic SQL knowledge is a minimum, including knowledge of joins, aggregative functions and Data Manipulation Language etc.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in working with high frequency/low latency data processing systems
- Hands-on experience of professional development on Java
- Experience implementing fault-tolerant / load-balancing solutions
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.