As a Senior Software Engineering (Vice President), your mission is to help lead our team of innovators and technologists toward creating next-level solutions that improve the way our business is run. Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards, as well as satisfying both business and functional requirements. Your expertise in various technology domains will be counted on to set strategic direction and solve complex and mission critical problems, internally and externally. Embracing leading-edge technologies and methodologies inspires your team to follow suit. Collaborating with our network of global technologists will enable you to deliver diverse and inclusive software solutions.
The successful candidate will be the part of the equities liquidity platform team and work with quants and traders to develop, implement, support and maintain a the next generation Smart Order Router platform that provides a true multi-asset, ultra-low latency Electronic Trading stack that covers multiple lines of business across Electronic Client Solutions, Delta One, Program Trading, Single Stock, Market Making and DMA.
· Design and develop the next generation Smart Order Router platform
· Develop and maintain automated testing
· Provide second level support to the liquidity platform
· Develop scalable real-time processing solutions using agile methodologies
· Partner with stakeholders to capture requirements and deliver solutions
This role is requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
· BS/BA/BEng degree or equivalent experience
· Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
· Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
· Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
· Proven experience in low latency, real-time, scalable trading systems, specifically in liquidity strategies, and electronic trading.
· Strong knowledge and experience in FIX, Market Data, Analytics and OMS.
· Knowledge of equities trading in global markets
· Advanced knowledge of C++11 onwards. Template and generic programming, multi-threaded / concurrent programming
· Familiar with Linux/Unix, understands the OS and kernel architecture, Python and Perl a plus
· Self-motivated, multi-tasking, with strong analytical and problem solving skills, solution oriented and results driven.
The hiring manager for this job opening would welcome a conversation about flexible working. This could range from ad hoc flexibility in a full time position, to a more formal Flexible Work Arrangement.