Canada Life UK looks after the retirement, investment and protection needs of individuals, families and companies. We help to build better futures for our customers, our intermediaries and our employees by operating as a modern, agile and welcoming organisation.
Part of our parent company Great-West Lifeco, Canada Life UK has operated in the United Kingdom since 1903. We have hundreds of respected and supported employees committed to doing the right thing for our customers and colleagues.
Canada Life UK is transforming to create a more customer-focused business by providing our customers with expertise on financial and tax planning, offering home finance and annuities propositions, and providing collective fund solutions to third party customers.
What we’re building
We now need a Campaign Executive to support the transformation and the future growth of the business, working in Wealth Marketing, operating within an integrated marketing team to position Canada life as a market leading brand in the UK Retirement and Wealth Management markets.
Supports and assists with the development, creation and delivery of high quality content and campaigns as specified in the divisional marketing communications plan.
Responsible for production and ongoing maintenance of on and offline campaigns and content, from brief to launch, including customer literature, sales aids, online content, webinars, advertising and social media.
What you’ll do
- Create, schedule, deploy and promote high quality product literature, sales material, web content, content for webinars, events, social media, and other purposes, drawing on internal and external creative and technical resources where appropriate
- Develop advertising and direct marketing campaigns from brief through to delivery, on and offline, across multiple channels - eg media advertising, email, direct mail, social media, paid search
- Ensure that all marketing collateral and literature on and offline is maintained and up-to-date, managing the approval process so that it adheres to brand guidelines, and is signed-off by Technical, Legal, Compliance, Product and Distribution, and any other relevant parties, including external partners, as appropriate
- Work closely with counterparts in other departments as required, such as Sales, Product and Compliance, and external advertising agencies, media buyers etc
- Carry out campaign analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics, email results and other ad hoc reporting
Who you are
We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running, and has:
- Strong experience of marketing either pensions or bonds (platform marketing experience would also be useful but not essential)
- A good understanding of either pensions or bonds, and experience of writing and editing product brochures, sales aids, emails and so on. You will need to be comfortable writing product related marketing copy
- Experience of marketing to intermediaries (b2b) - ideally financial advisers.
- Additional experience in a marketing role should include:
- Campaign development and content creation
- Digital marketing such as emails, content marketing, social media, and online advertising
- Some experience working with agencies and other providers of marketing services
- Hands-on experience of at least some marketing systems such as CMS, google analytics, marketing automation and email software
- Marketing experience in either insurance or home finance is essential
- A background in financial services is essential
- Degree level education
- Marketing qualification - CIM or equivalent
What you’ll like about working here
As a Canada Life UK colleague, you’ll receive a competitive salary and comprehensive reward package including income protection, private medical insurance and life assurance, along with a generous pension and bonus scheme. You’ll also receive the support you need with your personal and professional development.
Our focus is to have an engaged, committed and motivated work force, operating in a high performing and collaborative culture. We want to create an organisation that offers opportunities for all our people to develop their skills and talent, and build rewarding careers with us.
Diversity and inclusion
Canada Life is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer of choice is to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.