Capital Adequacy Risk Management Consultant
- Permanent + Competitive benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 15 Jan 18 2018-01-15
A unique opportunity to work with a team of market leading consultants to provide technical advice on the prudential market, and the changing regulatory frameworks. This opportunity will allow for access to market leading financial services institutions, and to gain experience working with diverse teams within the industry.
My client is a leading Global Tier 1 consultancy which has a reputation for leading an innovative Risk management approach and working to the highest standard.
Having developed their infrastructure, training and investment into this are they are now looking for an experienced analyst to join their team to aid its future growth and development.
This is an opportunity to become a part of a key team in the consultancy's future development, and make a real impact on the way they conduct their business.
- Advising clients on evolving regulatory landscape and the impacts it will have on their business
- Delivering regulatory capital and prudential subject matter expertise in relation to specific supervisory frameworks. Including those of PRA and FCA.
- Delivering of ICAAP and reporting.
- Proven Investment banking and Risk capital experience.
- Experience preparing and presenting risk reports on complex topics.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- End to end framework delivery.
- Knowledge of PRA and FCA supervisory frameworks
- Ability to work across a range of sectors within the FS industry.
- Proven consulting experience
If this sound like an opportunity you could have the skills for or would like more information, please call Chris on 02075327964 and I would be happy to arrange a convenient time to speak.
Furthermore if you have an update copy of your CV, please respond to this advert, or alternatively email me directly on cjarvis@astoncarter (.com)
Prudential, ICAAP, Risk Appetite, Stress test, Capital Risk, Capital regulation, FCA, PRA, Assurance frameworks, Capital management Credit Risk, Market Risk, Liquidity Risk, Wholesale, Retail, SAS, Basel, Econometrics, Econometrician, Actuarial, Pricing, Operational Risk, AIRB, IRB, PD, LGD, EAD, Capital, Impairment, Quantitative, Validation, Models, Modelling, Monte-Carlo, Black Scholes, Statistics, Analytics, Stress Test, Data Manipulation, Data migration, R, Python, SQL, Forecast, IFRS, Loss Given Default, Probability of Default, Driver Based Models, DBM, Transforming, Data Strategy, Data Exploration, Rational Databases, business objects, Policy, ETL, Risk Measurement