Capital Markets - London - High travel
- Generous salary, benefits and relocation
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Milburn Lewis
- 28 Jun 18 2018-06-28
Milburn Lewis are working closely with a leading accounting firm in London who are recruiting for their market-leading Capital Markets team.
This team work with a broad spectrum of clients around the world to support capital raising strategies and compliance with US reporting standards. This is a high travel role, with the average person travelling outside of London/the UK 40-50% of the time.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a multicultural high-performing team and to broaden your experience beyond just audit, all whilst travelling the world.
- Currently working as an Assistant Manager or Manager in a Big 4/Top 10 firm (or have spent no more than 2 years away from such a role)
- Extensive experience auditing US listed companies/undertaking PCAOB audits
- Experience of US SEC reporting and US GAAP reporting
- Any experience in Capital Raising transactions is advantageous
- Qualified, preferably with a US CPA
- Willing and able to relocate to London and happy to undertake a high travel role