Investment banking - Audit - Frequent travel throughout the EMEA region
- Technical audit of the entire bank.
- Develop an understanding of all areas being audited and the risks that these areas take.
- Liaise with senior management across EMEA to gain knowledge of their businesses and build relationships.
- Recommend remedial action when gaps in the control framework are identified.
- Ensure that all risks are analysed, controlled, and reported.
- Present conclusions to stakeholders.
- MUST HAVE FULL UK WORKING RIGHTS UNDER THE NEW, 2021, BREXIT RULES.
- Do not have to have an audit background but must have some experience in a support function or trading team within an investment bank.
- Must be familiar with investment banking products and how a banks works.
- Should be willing to travel within the EMEA region frequently.
- Must be educated to BSc level.
Vennbridge is an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. See www.vennbridge.com