Capital Markets Internal Audit Consultant
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- Parker Fitzgerald
- 14 Mar 18 2018-03-14
Parker Fitzgerald is looking to hire a Manager/Senior Manager level grade Capital Markets Internal Audit SME on an interim basis, with the potential of partnering for the duration of 2018.
About Parker Fitzgerald
Parker Fitzgerald is a strategic advisor and consulting partner to the world’s leading financial institutions and regulatory authorities.
Since being established in response to the Global Financial Crisis, we help our clients meet their greatest challenges and seize their most exciting opportunities – from growing sustainable profitability to meeting regulatory obligations and harnessing innovation to transform their businesses.
Our partnerships with clients deliver strategic advice, consulting and assurance areas across the full spectrum of risk management, financial regulation and technology.
The strength of our relationships with our clients, and the key to our success with them has been built on industry leading expertise paired with fresh thinking to deliver exceptional results.
Key Experience / Skills Desired
- Capital Markets Internal Audit experience
- Relevant professional qualifications (ACA/CIA etc.)
- An interest in gaining exposure to a broad portfolio of traded product risks and controls in leading banking institutions
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in an articulate manner to auditors at all levels of seniority in a credible and influential manner
- Experience with top tier banks and/or consultancies and the ability to transfer their experience to the exciting and diverse internal audt work we engage in
- Critical focus on high quality execution that reliably delivers the outcomes needed across front office controls as well as other controls related work that may arises as a result of varying client requirements and projects
- Guide and support more junior colleagues.
- Support engagement managers by delivering high quality capital markets controls testing as part of the internal audit review
- Manage associate staff when required and drive our one team approach, irrespective of permanent or associate status.
Strategy and People
- Add to our fast-growing reputation by delivering outstanding work that surpasses client expectation
- Develop long-term relationships, based on trust, with the firm’s clients so that Parker Fitzgerald becomes their ‘go to’ firm in our targeted areas
- Be an ambassador for the firm at all times embodying our core values.
- Demonstrate the desire and ability to develop consulting skills across a breadth of the firm’s service lines.
- Constantly striving to increase technical and subject matter knowledge in relevant areas of the firm.
- Contribute to the development and publication of Thought Leadership working with peers and senior management
- Develop subject matter and service line specialism to become a recognised expert within the firm and then with clients across the industry
Applicants should already have elegibility to live and work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.