Capital Markets Internal Audit Consultant
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- Parker Fitzgerald
- 19 Jul 18 2018-07-19
Parker Fitzgerald is looking to hire Capital Markets Internal Auditors on an interim basis, with the view of partnering for the duration of 2018.
Parker Fitzgerald is a strategic advisor and consulting partner to the world’s leading financial institutions and regulatory authorities.
Since being established in response to the Global Financial Crisis, we help our clients meet their greatest challenges and seize their most exciting opportunities – from growing sustainable profitability to meeting regulatory obligations and harnessing innovation to transform their businesses.
Our partnerships with clients deliver strategic advice, consulting and assurance areas across the full spectrum of risk management, financial regulation and technology.
The strength of our relationships with our clients, and the key to our success with them has been built on industry leading expertise paired with fresh thinking to deliver exceptional results.
We assist clients with a broad range of assurance services including the implementation of robust risk and control frameworks across the three lines of defence.
We support clients with front-to-back risk discovery and mitigation processes by undertaking risk assessments and assurance on both the design and operating effectiveness of controls as well as the provision of advice on regulatory and control remediation.
We also provide specialist audit skills and subject matter expertise to support Internal Audit functions.
Specific requirements for this role
- Capital Markets Internal Audit experience
- Relevant professional qualifications (ACA/CIA etc.)
- Knowledge of Capital Markets Audit control frameworks
- Able to redesign a control framework
- An interest in gaining exposure to a broad portfolio of traded product risks and controls in leading banking institutions
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in an articulate manner to auditors at all levels of seniority in a credible and influential manner
- Experience with top tier banks and/or consultancies and the ability to transfer their experience to the exciting and diverse internal audit work we engage in.
- Deliver high quality controls testing
- Manage associate staff when required and drive our one team approach, irrespective of permanent or associate status
- Guide and support more junior colleagues
- Be an ambassador for the firm by always embodying our core values
- Develop subject matter and service line specialism to become a recognised expert within the firm and then with clients across the industry