Capital Markets Management Consultant
- £40-58,000 + Benefits Package
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 21 Jun 18 2018-06-21
A global Tier-1 Management Consultancy, operating at the highest levels of Advisory in the Capital Markets and Investment Banking transformation space, are looking to expand their Capital Markets Advisory consulting arm.
A global management consultancy, part of the 'Tier-1' of Advisory firms, are looking to grow their Capital Markets Advisory arm within Management Consulting. The organisation are based in London and work across a variety of disciplines to achieve outstanding results for clients. Given the rapidly shifting landscape within investment banking, they wish to grow their presence in this space with a number of talented and driven individuals who are looking for a place to create, innovate and succeed.
Ideal candidates MUST have the following experience:
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in a relevant subject with a final grade of 2:1 or higher (or equivalent)
- 3+ years of postgaduate professional experience in either a management consultancy or a recognised Invesment Banking or Capital Markets institution
- Experience delivering business change utilising various methodologies and skills. This can include (but is not limited to): Business Transformation, Lean Six Sigma, Continuous Improvement, Process Improvement, Target Operating Model design and/or execution, Cost Reduction
- Deep understanding of industry-relevant regulations, to include (but not limited to) MiFID II, GDPR, EMIR, Dodd-Frank
- A desire to work in a fast-paced environment and constantly adapt to change
In return you will be offered:
- The chance to work for one of the premier consulting brands in the world
- A place in an organisation and team that are pioneering what it means to actively take part in Diversity & Inclusion initiatives, with a friendly and open 'feedback culture'
- A highly competitive salary and benefits package
- A tailored career path that is designed for you
- The opportunity to consult for organisations who are themselves at the very highest tier of operations within Investment Banking and Capital Markets
If this sounds like it could be for you, please do forward your CV and details to us to find out more.