Capital Modelling Actuary
Capital Modelling Actuarial Associate
HFG have partnered with a UK leading insurer to assist with their search for a new Capital Modelling Actuary to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a part-qualified actuary with 3 plus years general insurance experience to join a team which will offer them a wide range of exposure across capital modelling.
- Support the update of the internal model to produce syndicate benchmark capital requirements on a number of bases.
- Support the annual re-parameterisation exercise by working with the parameterisation team, as required, to review updates to parameters and understand their impact.
- Working with internal stakeholders.
- 3 plus years' experience in the general insurance market.
- Strong data analytical skills.
- Knowledge of / interest in programmatic approaches, including the use of VBA, R and capital modelling tools
- Excellent communication skills.
If you feel your profile matches the above criteria or would like more information on the role then please do get in touch.