Responsibility for creating, managing and developing the tools and resources required to drive capital raising and strengthen investor relationships. The position is located in London, Responsibilities include the development of investor facing materials including presentations, RFPs, DDQs and dataroom materials; delivery of thought pieces, event co-ordination, control of technical messaging etc. Project management of review process, organisation of due diligence meetings, preparation of meeting materials, addressing ad hoc investor requests, drafting industry award entries etc.
• 4-8 years’ experience working for a large/multi-asset investment firm, with project management or sales enablement experience required, ideally also real estate experience
• Experience within the institutional investing industry
• Confidence to work with a variety of stakeholders to ensure timelines are met and deliverables executed to a high standard and passion for orchestrating projects/processes
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to convey complex financial reporting information in a clear way in marketing materials – particularly to communicate the investment proposition to investors
• Prior experience managing complex projects in a deadline-driven environment
• Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, finance, business or related field
• MBA preferred but not required