Capital Regulatory Lead - Regional Exposure IB
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 12 Oct 18
**Challenging experienced manager hire, seeking a dynamic Finance Capital Reporting specialist to support regional regulatory initiatives while partnering with senior management **
Our client, a leading global Investment Bank, is looking to strengthen their European business and help streamline team directives on capital regulatory programmes and statutory requirements.
- Reporting directly to the Finance Director you will manage external reporting key deliverables and act as a subject matter expert to team stakeholders. Driving the banks' capital adequacy management, you'll be expected to be responsible on all matters relating to capital, large exposures and leverage across all current functions and new business lines.
- As lead, you will own the annual ICAAP and sign-off on statutory policy documents you will also guide preparation of Pillar 3 disclosures to ensure with regulatory compliance.
- Supporting the smooth completion of financial audits, you be expected to drive the efficient regulatory reporting of operational risk, credit risk and market risk and large exposures again outside and internal advice.
- Supporting review of monthly reporting production, quarterly regulatory local reporting for UK and international regulators you will drive COREP returns and Bank of England reporting issues as well as help data quality and work to improve operational efficiency.
- Finally supporting ad-hoc business wide project initiatives, you will be help implement systems upgrades, policy change matters as necessary.
Successful applicants should have:
- Qualified Accountant with at least 10 years stable background across the Banking industry as a subject matter expert across regulatory reporting.
- Updated knowledge of capital, ICAAP and regulatory matters including PRA and CRD IV regulations and articles is important.
- Extensive treasury understanding and financial instrument knowledge is critical as well as risk management across Operational Risk, Credit Risk and Market Risk frameworks.
- Hands on, collaborative approach and strong communication skills - ability to make tight deadlines within a close team environment and executive stakeholders.
- Ability to multitask- strong organisation skills, with the ability to drive improvement initiatives and BAU/projects within an evolving work environment.
If you are keen on the role or would like to discuss in more detail please get in touch today at:
Siobhan O'Grady: +44 207 532 7834
Key Skills - Reporting, Regulatory, Financial Analyst, Capital, PRA, EBA, COREP, Financial Modelling, Controls, Policy, VBA, Excel, Products, Project Management, Analysis, Banking, Stress Testing, Accountant, Treasury, Risk, Credit Risk, Market Risk, IFRS, Operational Risk, Prudential, Balance Sheet, Revenue.
Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis group of companies, the fourth largest staffing group in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems, Aston Carter and Aerotek are trading names of Allegis Group Limited. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at https://www.allegisgroup.com/privacy-policy. Please note when you give us your data, we will share it within Allegis Group and this involves the transfer of such data outside the European Economic Area, subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice.