- £40,000 - £90,000 (dependant on experience) + bonus and benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Barclay Simpson
- 22 Feb 18
Capital Stress Testing Specialist
A leading consultancy firm is looking for a capital stress testing specialist to join their established team.
The role encompasses two key components:
- Advising clients on the implications of changing regulation on stress testing best practice
- Helping clients validate and design stress testing models
You will need to have had prior exposure to both prudential and stress testing processes – in particular, working knowledge of ICAAP.
- Familiarity with end-to-end stress testing including stress testing modelling experience. (Required)
- Advanced excel. (Required)
- Knowledge of programming languages eg. VBA, Python. (Desired)
- Knowledge of IFRS 9. (Desired)