- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Barclay Simpson
Capital and Funding Manager
Growing retail bank seeks a Capital and Funding Manager to sit in the Treasury function and to support a variety of activities such as reporting, stress testing, regulatory interpretation, management of risk and forecasting.
In this diverse role, you will work closely with stakeholders and will be responsible for:
- Production of accurate MI
- Production of capital and funding plans, to include stress testing analytics for ICAAP and RRP
- Advise on capital implications of new products and initiatives
- Work with front office to support transaction decisions
- Assist in the preparation of the ICAAP
- Advise on optimisation of capital ratios, leverage ratios, LCR and NSFR.
The successful candidate will have a strong capital management/planning background within a financial institution. Exposure to money market and DCM activities will be beneficial. You will be analytical and numerate and may be studying towards/qualified in a professional qualification. Knowledge of the capital and liquidity regulatory framework within retail banking will also be advantageous.