Card Product Implementation Role
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Trevose Partners Limited
- 17 Jul 18 2018-07-17
Card Implementation role at American Bank
This role will cover a full range of product implementation activities from managing the fulfilment and applicatoin process to closing the accounts. The main products which will be fucussed on are Cards, BACS and TAG (direct payment files between ERP platforms and our core banking systems) at the moment.
• Support sales efforts especially where there is a strong attention to the above products and programs.
• Set core bank systems supporting the programmes across above products.
• Guiding clients through setting up of the card programs, including the implementation of the appropriate products such as Business Controller and Smart Data plus any relating training.
• Work in partnership with UK Product Advisors in sales meetings serving as technical consultant on complex product implementation requirements.
Skills and Requirements
• Experience in the Financial Services Industry with emphasis on the above Products and Services.
• Expertise in international banking, the above product solutions for all segments; with background in Product Implementation.
• In-depth understanding of the competitive landscape and trends within the card industry including bank payment, information reporting systems and collection.
• Solid regulatory knowledge across these products