Careers Support, CQF
Fitch Group is a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Fitch Group is comprised of: Fitch Ratings, a global leader in credit ratings and research; Fitch Solutions, an industry-leading provider of credit risk products and services; and Fitch Learning, a preeminent training and professional development firm. With dual headquarters in London and New York, Fitch Group is owned by Hearst.
Fitch complies with all laws governing employment in each jurisdiction in which it operates, and provides equal opportunity to all applicants and employees. All applications will be considered without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, and other status protected by applicable laws. Careers Support, CQF
London Company Brief
Fitch Learning is a leader in financial services training. With unrivaled breadth and depth of training, the company delivers learning solutions for apprentices and graduates, to those with 10+ years' experience in Financial Services. A truly global company we have offices in New York, Chicago, London, Singapore, Hong Kong and Dubai, providing services to many of the top banks including; HSBC, UBS, Credit Suisse and Bank of America.
As part of the wider Fitch Group which includes; Fitch Ratings and Fitch Solutions, Fitch Learning is a 250 person business, agile and fast paced we are able to tailor our solutions to a wide range of Financial Services clients with operations in more than 30 countries.
The Certificate in Quantitative Finance (CQF - www.cqf.com ) was established in 2003 and has grown to become one of the most respected qualifications within the industry. In 2014, the CQF Institute was established as an expansion of the qualification and serves as the awarding body for the program providing a global platform for educating and building the quantitative finance community by offering membership, educational resources, events and community. www.cqfinstitute.org
We're looking for individuals with drive, flexibility and passion to help us deliver a world class service to our clients. In return, Fitch Learning offers a fast paced, start-up like environment with considerable financial backing and stability that you associate with a larger corporate. It's a place where you can really make a difference and progress in your career. Role Purpose:
The CQF is the number one qualification for Quants professionals in the financial services industry and a flagship product within Fitch Learning. As part of our efforts to enhance our sales capability in this area, we are looking for an individual who will focus on increasing the visibility of the qualification amongst our client base. This new role will have the specific goal of ensuring that each company recruiting for Quant professionals integrates the CQF qualification as part of their recruiting criteria. This should subsequently show up on their job specs and ensure the CQF is seen as the benchmark by which these companies recruit.
- Utilise current alumni and delegate contacts to increase the visibility of the CQF through their respective companies' recruiting efforts
- Outreach to new hiring managers and HR professionals to get CQF added to job specs for relevant roles and included as part of the recruitment criteria
- Build and maintain relationships with alumni, hiring managers and HR functions from relevant organisations to ensure that the CQF qualification becomes part of their recruiting efforts
- To generate a regular volume of jobs which include CQF on job spec to be included in a monthly jobs email for CQF alumni
- To help CQF alumni get new relevant jobs in quant finance
- Map out and identify key decision makers in a systematic approach.
- Prioritise key markets from a global perspective, relating this to where the programme has enjoyed success in attracting delegates, as well as markets it needs to expand into.
- You will ideally come from either a sales or recruitment sales background
- It is essential that you have worked in a client facing capacity, speaking to clients first hand
- Experience of selling a service
- You will need exceptional communication and influencing skills with the ability to sell concepts to warm and cold leads
- You will be extremely tenacious, and comfortable working on a commission basis
- The ability to think strategically and structure your activities, this is a global role, so it is key that you are able to plan your activities
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch's credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts for you and your Family Members prior to commencing employment. If you, or your Family Members, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, they must be sold before beginning work. In certain roles, employees and their Family Members may be limited to investments in diversified mutual funds only.
For more information about this policy, please visit the Code of Ethics and Conduct page . #LI-AC2