Cash Equities, Executive Assistant, Part Time
Are you a passionate and eager Executive Assistant looking for a new role? We have a great opportunity for you where you will be able to develop your skills and push your career forward. This is a fast-paced role requiring a positive, confident, and proactive approach so you will be able to work productively in a pressurised environment.
In this role you will be supporting our Macquarie Cash Equities division.
Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- processing purchase orders and invoices using Coupa, liaising with suppliers and ensuring a timely follow up
- assisting Executives on booking internal/external meetings and booking rooms/catering etc
- onboarding new joiners/leavers by following the full internal process
- making travel and accommodation arrangements and organising visas when applicable
- processing the team's monthly Amex/personal expense claims using Concur, ensuring all deadlines are met
- producing and coordinating documents for board papers and meetings, including printing, binding, scanning
- general daily admin ad hoc requests and support including organising events for the team
- taking meeting notes
- helping our European Equity Portfolio Trading Divisional Director to manage his management info pack with FCA
- providing support to Corporate Access team when required.
- Office management duties.
To be successful in this role you will have experience supporting senior directors within a fast-paced office environment. You will have a good working knowledge with Outlook and Microsoft Office
You will also have exceptional organisational and time management skills, managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner, and have excellent attention to detail and strong verbal and written communications skills.
You will, make decisions accordingly and having a proactive and enthusiastic attitude, with the ability to anticipate needs of team members will be essential. As well as your judgement and discretion when dealing with confidential matters and being able to working as part of a team will be beneficial in this role.
If you are ready to take on a new role in a busy team, we look forward to hearing from you. About Macquarie Capital
Macquarie Capital offers global capability in M&A Advisory, Debt and Equity Capital Markets, Principal Finance, and Equity Trading and Research underpinned by deep specialist expertise across a range of sectors. Our people are empowered to think innovatively to address client challenges and originate opportunities, thinking beyond individual transactions to become a trusted adviser and partner over the long haul. From origination to execution, our unique combination of ideas, capital and expertise is transforming opportunity into reality for our clients and partners around the world.
With staff in 35 offices transacting across 31 countries, Macquarie Capital is a truly global business. A role in the team will expose you to a dynamic working environment and the opportunity to contribute to high-profile transactions whilst working in a business with the best people in the industry. Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
We recognise that flexibility comes in a variety of forms. Talk to us about what flexibility you need.