- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 20 Oct 18
Cash Securities Settlements Oversight Manager # 113925
- Responsible for overseeing the daily completion of all the functions and tasks performed by the teams.
- Driving improvements to the processes and procedures performed by the teams.
- Overseeing risk for the group utilising KRI reporting, metrics and daily ad hoc reviews of process queues and spot checks.
- Ensuring all regulatory aligned tasks are completed in agreed timeframes such as Client Assets.
- Checking all queues, control reports and team email inbox's are completed in correct time frames for the team including Payment releasing, ExMan releasing, Cash Management advices.
- Handle partner concerns from all internal and external counterparties and partners.
- Support Management and represent the firm at external meetings/forums including Agent Bank Service reviews, CCP partnership meetings and AFME.
- Support Management and represent the firm at internal meetings/forums including BRCMs, FOBOs as well as internal systemic and architectural changes.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Details knowledgeable on the Cash Security Settlements functions and processes essential.
- Confirmed ability of continuous identification of and work towards improve processes and procedures.
- Shown ability to maintain the control environment and take leadership in resolving complex, technical and global processing issues.
- Proven ability to take ownership and accountability for actions and decisions by self and on-behalf of the wider team.
- Ability to operate as customer concern point both into and out of the department.
- Ability to represent the global department at internal and external forums.
- Ability to establish, foster and evolve partnerships with partners.