Cat Risk Analyst
We have partnered with a non-life insurance syndicate to help them to find a catastrophe risk analyst to join their expanding team. This exciting opportunity offers exposure to the underwriting team and the ability to influence the risk selection process. The successful candidate will be able to give technical support and exposure management for the team. Key Responsibilities
Key Skills & Experience:
- Use RMS and other tools to identify the catastrophe exposure on each account basis.
- Improving the cat modelling processes.
- Communicate risk to stakeholders.
- Degree in Maths, Science, Engineering, or Economics.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work with large data sets