- GBP55000 - GBP60000 per annum GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- McGregor Boyall
Change Acceptance Manager - Service Management - Pensions
My Financial Services/ Pensions provider are looking to recruit a change acceptance manager, which sits with Service management. The Service Management and Assurance team is responsible for the live running of the pension scheme.
The large majority of the service management functions are undertaken by an outsourced provider, and the Service Delivery team's primary focus is appropriately manage the delivery and make sure the business objectives continue to be achieved.
Based on the significant growth of the business, the risks have increased substantially and as a result the requirements on this team have shifted significantly.
The responsibilities include
- Governance and oversight of minor release changes, operational changes and ownership of the Change Advisory Board (CAB), escalating where outcomes are unlikely to be in line with desired outcome
- Assess IT system and operational impact of any proposed or actual Product changes and escalate as necessary
- To take ownership for and run the following meetings
- Weekly Change Approval Board
- Weekly service delivery meeting in a structured manner (as required)
- To take responsibility for ensuring that the 3rd Party provides the necessary information, and then to take responsibility for the critical assessment of that information in order to provide structured assurance
- To act as a point of contact for other teams within the Corporation who have queries or issues relating to the delivery of the technical aspects of service
I'm looking for candidates with experience in operational management/ service management within Pensions industry or Financial Services.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.