Change BA/PM - Fund Reporting experience is a must
- Up to GBP750 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- HSBC Bank plc
- 13 Aug 18 2018-08-13
We are looking for an experienced Reporting Change BA/PM to join the Global Client and Fund Reporting team. You will providing direction and specific business knowledge on the change initiatives within that area. A current key initiative in AMG is the redesign of all global fact sheet processes. This role is a joint analyst/project management role, heavily involved in this initiative, particularly with respect to the redesign of the commentary management and translation process.
As such the key areas of responsibility for this role will be, to become the workstream lead of the Commentary process redesign, encompassing:
- Representing the Global Reporting team requirements
- Stakeholder communication and management
- Liaison with third parties
- Analysis, design, testing and implementation of new business process
- Assist in management of rollout activity The role therefore requires someone with in depth experience of: Fund reporting, including commentaries.,
- Writing of specifications and test scripts,
- Project life cycles,
- Compliance issues in fund reporting and market practice relating to compliance in these documents.
The successful candidate may be asked to become involved in other aspects of this project, other project or BAU as per the requirements of the business.
- An individual with a proven track record of delivering change in Asset Management Fund Reporting and the publication of fund data and documentation, across geographies and time-zones, with multiple data sources.
- Direct Asset Management Fund Reporting experience required
- Fact Sheet/Commentary experience is ideal
- Knowledge of investment accounting data and it's uses in industry
- Experience with the full project life cycle, from requirements to testing and deployment
- Experience in writing associated project documents such as specifications, test scripts etc
- Ability to support decisions with sound reasoning. Ability to clearly articulate business and regulatory implications of analysis and findings
- Self starter with proven ability to work collaboratively within a team and who can influence and motivate people around them
- Good presentation skills
- Problem solver
- Adaptable and can thrive in a diverse work environment