Change Delivery Associate- London
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Goldman Sachs International
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
See job description for details
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB OPERATIONS
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to provide banking, securities, and asset management services to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and controls to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every new product launched and every trade executed, it is Operations that develops and manages the processes and controls that enable business flow.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS YOUR IMPACT
Are you looking to use your project management skills to lead a diverse slate of high priority initiatives while expanding your leadership skills and visibility across the entire global Goldman Sachs organization? Our Business Architecture and Change Management team is seeking a professional who is looking to collaborate with senior stakeholders across the firm to deliver high priority regulatory projects.
Business Architecture & Change Management (BACM) is a global cross-Operations team that acts as a center of change and project management excellence for Operations. BACM plans and executes Operations projects with significant risk and / or strategy implications in partnership with business units and technology.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Hone your strong negotiation and relationship skills
- Showcase your ability to be both practical and aspirational and meet aggressive delivery deadlines
- Demonstrate your precision and attention to detail
- Bachelors / Undergraduate Degree.
- Work experience in a business analysis / project management function
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Strong organization skills - ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly
- Strong data analysis skills - able to analyse and present large volumes of data
- Exemplary attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure
- Ability to engage with and influence stakeholders outside their direct control
- Comfortable facilitating groups of stakeholders and possesses strong data gathering skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, written and oral; confident in interaction with senior stakeholders
- Strategic thinker with strong business analysis and planning skills. Capable of identifying and interpreting wider-ranging issues
- Big picture understanding
- Provides creative & innovative solutions
- Ability to formulate the implications of a specific solution across processes, e.g. costs, risk, service
- Understands and appropriately addresses Goldman Sachs compliance and reputational judgment issues
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.