Change Management Consultant
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent , Full time
- 22 Mar 18
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
SHOW US WHAT YOU’VE GOT
It will be very useful if you have some or all of the following skills and experience:
Change management experience ranging across cultural & behavioural change, stakeholder communications & engagement and change programme or portfolio delivery assurance
Mobilising and delivering large scale change programmes and projects
Creating business cases that articulate the driver for change, the change timeline and impact as well as the specific benefits to be realised via change
Advising clients regarding stakeholder engagement, change programme execution as well as how to drive longer term changes to organisational ways of working
Experience in embedding change within an organisation focusing on training, people development and behavioural / culture change
Experience within the financial services industry or other industries dealing with large scale, complex change
Previous consulting experience is desirable but not essential
Professional experience is important. But it’s paramount you share our belief in striving to always deliver innovative solutions to problems that puts clients ahead in a tough market. From day Ooe, your key skill will be to perceive new and better ways of doing things to give your clients an unfair advantage.
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture