Our client is a leading asset management house. Due to an exciting period of change and transformation, the business is now looking to recruit a Change Manager on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Head of Change, the Change Manager will manage business-critical projects from start to finish. The Change Manager will have regular interaction with departments across the organisation, including Front Office.
The Change Manager will be responsible for delivering Change projects across the business, including:
- Strategic projects
- Operational change projects
- Regulatory projects
- Fund launch projects
- Operational efficiency and automation projects
The Change Manager will meet the following skillset:
- Experience within an asset management house is essential - please do not apply for this role if your background is within investment banking
- Proven experience managing projects from start to finish within an asset management house
- Experience interacting with Front Office teams
- Proven experience of managing high-level change and transformation within an asset management business
- PRINCE 2 qualification
- Previous use of Charles River desirable
This is a hands-on role which sits in the thick of a number of exciting projects within a thriving investment management house.
If you believe your background meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Note, due to the volume of applicants we receive, only successful candidates will be responded to.