Change Manager - Product, Solutions and Quant
Who we're looking for
We're looking for a Change Manager to support the Product, Solutions and Quant (PSQ) team as it adapts its shape, strategy and technology. This is a new role, reporting to the Business Transformation Lead. In this role you will lead the planning, design and implementation of projects, initially focused on our Product Strategy, Product Development & Product Governance areas with future potential to operate more broadly across the team in other areas including Marketing and Solutions.
We're a global investment manager. We help institutions, intermediaries and individuals around the world invest money to meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future. We have around 5,000 people on six continents. And we've been around for over 200 years, but keep adapting as society and technology changes. What doesn't change is our commitment to helping our clients, and society, prosper.
We moved into our new HQ in the City of London in 2018. We're close to our clients, in the heart of the UK's financial centre. And we have everything we need to work flexibly.
The Product, Solutions and Quant is responsible for our product strategy and innovation. It drives growth through the creation, execution and promotion of Schroders' investment product and solutions capabilities, and safeguards the best interests of our end investors throughout the product lifecycle.
The PSQ Change team enables delivery of these objectives, through collaborating with our business stakeholders to define strategic priorities, keeping oversight of the change portfolio, as well as the design and delivery of individual change initiatives.
What you'll do
• Support the definition of strategic change priorities and portfolio management
• Define project scope and goals, vision and objectives
• Impact assessment of changes
• Documentation of business requirements and working with Technology to convert into system requirements.
• Identify, analyse and design solutions
• Establish project structure and governance
• Schedule project timelines, resource planning and allocation
• Manage project budgets, administration and documentation
• Report regularly to senior management and key stakeholders
The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
• Experience within the Fund Management industry
• Substantial experience in a (management) consultancy role, or as high-performing analyst in an investment management environment
• Experience with Business & Operating Model development
• Experience of requirements elicitation and process mapping through direct interaction with business users and their processes (Interviews, observation and workshops)
• Experience of working with senior business users
• Logical, structured thought processes and good problem solving skills
• Good relationship management skills - able to engage with and gain confidence of others and maximise their contribution to the process
• Effective communication skills - written, pictorial, presentational and verbal at all levels within the organisation
The knowledge, experience and qualifications that will help
• Experience with delivering in a SAFe agile and hybrid agile delivery frameworks
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
What you'll be like
• Proactive and independent, able to prioritise and manage own activities in the best interests of the organisation
• Analytical, strategic thinkers who are able to digest large amounts of complex information, bring structure, and distil insights down to concise, clear outputs
• Confident to challenge conventional wisdom, ideas and proposals, including from senior business stakeholders
• Strong communicators, with gravitas to present to senior business and IT stakeholders
• Thorough, with a good eye for detail and focus on quality
• Exceptionally collaborative; a true team player able to develop effective relationships across the business, Global Technology and the change management community
• Passionate and enthusiastic; energised by change
• Eager to learn - and to teach - with a strong desire to develop new processes
• Flexible and adaptable; natural problem solver
We're looking for the best, whoever they are
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer. You're welcome here whatever your socio-economic background, race, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious belief, age or disability.