Change & Implementation Manager, Billing
- Up to GBP585.00 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- HSBC Bank plc
- 16 Apr 18 2018-04-16
We are looking for an experienced Change & Implementation Manager. To work on a large project.. Fusion is a major programme that is re-engineering Financial Management processes, ensuring businesses have transparency and insight into their charges. It is also seeking to meet requirements driven by certain organisational changes and regulatory requirements. The core solution is an Oracle cloud-based solution - Fusion - and its associated business processes including Finance, Billing, Planning and Procurement & Expenses.
- The Change & Implementation (C&I) function sits across and supports all of the workstreams and is responsible for:
- Ensuring all business readiness activities are undertaken to the agreed global template
- Maintaining C&I activities and artefacts to standards set out in the Business Transformation Framework and Fusion Deployment toolkit
- Extensive stakeholder engagement with multiple areas across the Group.
- Supporting ad-hoc change initiatives associated with Fusion as required
- The Change & Implementation Manager, Billing will work as part of a small team responsible for the development and delivery of all C&I activities for Fusion Billing releases.
- They will ensure that related issues are investigated, understood, the route to resolution identified, agreed and planned and then driven through to completion, to the required timescales and right level of quality.
- The role holder will be expected to ensure any changes implemented are carried out in line with relevant processes and standards, including mandated Global Template deliverables with the appropriate sign offs, with full buy-in of affected parties.
- The role will be based in the UK.
- Work with business customers/ stakeholders, delivery teams (both within the programme and outside e.g. Servco, ServCo Finance and representatives from Global Businesses and Global Functions and other impacted parties.
- Develop and maintain Change and Implementation approach and plan including identification of resources and management of them.
- Provide regular updates to stakeholders on progress to plan, building confidence in delivery.
- Raise risks, issues, dependencies and assumptions.
- Support the review of key documentation, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), training materials and communications.
- Responsible for ensuring outputs and deliverables are to the required quality to support a robust assurance review.
- Manage delivery to agreed milestones.
- Good track record of managing projects, in a complex environment, ideally in a large organisation spanning many countries and jurisdictions with multiple delivery partners
- Experience working with Oracle Fusion (or other Financial/ERP systems) highly desirable
- Experience working in Finance transformation programmes
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong Change & Implementation skills
- Ability to learn quickly and contribute effectively from the start
- Experience conducting workshops
- Experience of building relationships with a variety of stakeholders including technology/ technical
- Experience of supporting the development of business-facing material
- Excellent influencing, negotiating and interpersonal skills to all levels
- Effective planning and project management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Creative approach to problem solving and outcome-focused approach
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with competing and rapidly changing priorities
- The ability to work with a diverse and geographically dispersed business teams
- A highly motivated and pro-active self-starter with a positive attitude
- Flexible worker who demonstrates adaptability
- Keeping calm under pressure is a must.
- Ability to communicate at all levels and across countries/regions/cultures is essential.