We have a great work from home opportunity with our client, a large finance firm based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Our client is looking for an Implementation Consultant for Charles River platform CRD. The Implementation Consultant must be comfortable dealing with many different types of individuals and situations throughout the implementation process across the system front to back. This role is completely remote but the ideal candidate must travel to Frankfurt, Germany, once a month (UK or EU citizen eligible). Responsibilities:
• Assist in product integration issues with the client project team, Developers etc.
• Assist in client training on various parts of the system whilst ensuing the relevant SMEs are engaged.
• Managing and monitoring the project performance, progress against milestones and appropriateness and quality of work and where necessary take corrective action
• Managing internal and external senior stake holders through Steering Committees and ad-hoc proactive communication
• Managing various stakeholder reporting including monthly budget reporting, weekly project dashboard etc
• Participating in internal project governance forums clearly articulating project status and key issues
• Working with product owners to support on-going enhancements to scope of services as needed
• Managing the project transition to BAU and the hand off to Data Operations/Service Management
• Working with cross functional teams to break down the scope of work down into blocks of delivery, defining clear activities and accountability
• Minimum of 4-5 years of Financial/Software Services industry background.
• CRD and multi asset knowledge is advantageous
• Demonstrated ability to implement client/server technology, using a hands-on approach.
• Understanding of architectures.
• Strong analytical skills, and ability to effectively engage in product testing, especially as it relates to custom client enhancements.
• Exposure to, Project phasing and reporting, Systems support, Operational procedures, Regional roll outs