Chief Compliance Officer (CF10/11)
- £185,000 + Bonus/Share Options
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Ink Recruitment
- 23 Feb 18 2018-02-23
Cutting edge, electronic broker based in the City of London are keen to hire an experienced and technology minded CF10/11 to lead their expanding London Compliance function. This is an exciting time to join the firm as both the Compliance Team and business grow rapidly.
Reporting into the Head of Legal and managing an expanding team of 12, this role will be varied and will include providing high level Compliance Advice to the business around how new regulations are implemented to ensure Compliance of automated and varied IT and Trading Systems. Duties will include:
- Leading and performance management of the Compliance team day to day across Advisory, Trade Surveillance, AML/KYC and Reg Affairs
- Embedding Compliance culture within the business
- Act as first point of contact and manage the firm's relationship with all Regulatory Bodies
- Implementation of high level Risk and Controls
- Identifying and delivering Compliance Training as required
We are keen to speak to well-educated and technology minded candidates with experience of managing Compliance Teams and acting at CF10/11 level in this senior management position.