A highly regarded international investment bank
· Oversight of the Compliance team in the maintenance of compliance policies
· Oversight of the compliance training programme, including implementation of the yearly training plan, identification of relevant training courses and the face to face delivery of certain training courses
· Oversight of the Compliance monitoring and surveillance programme. · Oversight of the review and implementation of the conduct risk framework
· Oversight of assessing and implementing relevant regulations and regulatory outputs (for example, speeches, good and poor practices, thematic reports, surveys, reports)
· Responsibility for the insider dealing and market abuse aspects of financial crime (excluding fraud, bribery and corruption, anti-money laundering, terrorist financing and sanctions)
· Responsibility for complaints handling. · Responsible for compliance reporting to senior management and relevant board(s)
· Responsibility for conduct rules training of Capital Markets London staff.
competitive package and excellent opportunity.