Chief Investment Officer, The Big Issue Invest, London, UK
The Big Issue Invest are looking for a Chief Investment Officer. The CIO is responsible for leading investment teams and delivering the investment side of the business plan.
With substantial capital under management, the role covers investing up to £3m per transaction from a fund management operation and a lending side which makes loans to charities and social enterprises.
The Big Issue Invest is a highly entrepreneurial organisation driving positive change. This is an exciting opportunity to join in a leadership position and be instrumental in the future of the group. YOUR PROFILE:
- Investment experience across equity and direct lending
- Genuine passion for social impact
- Impact investing experience desirable but not essential
- Leadership skills, both external and internal
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Investment leadership
- Supporting the CEO in all investment matters
- Acting as an ambassador for The Big Issue Invest
- Being an internal role model for social investment
- Be instrumental in the strategic direction of The Big Issue Invest
- Maintain and improve awareness of The Big Issue's work