Chief of Staff
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Dartmouth Partners
- 18 Sep 17 2017-09-18
Our client is an industry-leading, international, legal consultancy headquartered in London. They are seeking a Chief of Staff to support the CEO with their continued growth.
The client is a legal consultancy headquartered in London, which provides advice to UHNWI's around various international issues. They are relatively nascent, but have already made excellent headway in their market, achieving their 5 year plan within 3. They have offices worldwide, and this role would hold responsibility across all 11, but is based in London.
Responsibilities will be varied, and by its very nature the role will be difficult to define in terms of a set day-to-day routine. You will be closely involved in the growth of the business: Implementing a review of processes and systems, improving the output and efficiency of the firm and monitor best practices.
The main focus of the role is to guarantee organisational well-being. This will manifest itself in many ways, including:
- Plan, direct and coordinate operations
- Analysis and application of current and new initiatives to drive business performance
- Process, formulate and implement new streamlined practices across business units
- Ensure that key business objectives are met
- Oversee managers across various teams
- Take responsibility for any additional recruitment
- Respond and deal with clients and personnel concerns
With the above mind, you will probably have at least 5 years’ experience, preferably gained within a professional services environment – this might have been in a front office finance role, a Law firm, a Strategy Consultancy or perhaps one of the Big 4 accounting firms.