- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Bentley Reid & Co Limited
- 11 Sep 18 2018-09-11
Supporting the relationship managers in servicing the existing portfolio of high net worth individuals and their internationally mobile families.
Based in St James’s Park, Bentley Reid is an independently owned wealth manager providing a range of advisory and investment management services to private clients.
Reporting to the Client Director, the Client Administrator is a full time office based role focused on supporting the relationship managers in servicing the existing portfolio of high net worth individuals and their internationally mobile families.
- Assisting the Client Director in the administration of client arrangements
- Management of client and third party enquiries, including liaising with offshore insurance and trust companies
- Assisting with client reporting, including quarterly valuations and annual suitability reviews
- Assisting the Client Director in coordinating client meetings, diary management and client filing
- To assist in client reporting and annual review packs
- To document client interaction and maintain accurate records within internal systems
- To ensure client KYC and compliance requirements are monitored and up-to-date
- To work with private banks to administer loans and deposit renewals
- To administer client payments and associated tax certificates
- Must have at least 3-5 years relevant experience within a financial services environment
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- A desire for attention to detail and be passionate about administration
- Experience in direct contact with private clients and third party providers outside of the firm would be beneficial
- Experience of internationally mobile families would be beneficial
- Experience of dealing with trusts and trustees would be beneficial
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Sponsorship will not be provided.