Client Advisor – Wealth Management
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Altus Search
- 27 Dec 17 2017-12-27
Our client, a leading wealth management company is looking for a Client Advisor to provide guidance and suggestions on investment services offered by the firm.
Title: Client Advisor – Wealth Management
Date: 27th December 2017
Our client, a leading wealth management company is looking for a Client Advisor to provide guidance and suggestions on investment services offered by the firm. The individual is going to be responsible for assessing the needs of the clients and offering the best solutions to meet them.
- To be responsible for a recommendation on strategies which would meet the clients’ needs, goals and objective in areas such as cash flow management, investment planning, estate management, etc.
- To establish and record the clients’ information needed to develop a financial plan.
- Own a book of client relationships across products and services while complying with all regulatory requirements and provide support to teams.
- Develop and execute client investment strategy and carry out its continual review to ensure that investment instructions are executed.
- Monitor the performance of the overall client portfolio.
- Improve clients’ profitability and align their portfolios with risk profiles.
- Follow-up on clients’ investments.
- Provide feedback on business development, strategy and products.
- Keep abreast with the UK and international regulatory environment.
- Assist with any ad hoc projects.
You will ideally have client advisory experience gained within Wealth Management or Private Banking and have strong knowledge of investment products, guidelines, laws and regulations. CISI Level 4 certificate in Advanced Wealth Management is a must. You will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills to deal with Senior Management.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your C.V. to email@example.com or call on + 44 20 7430 1831 for a confidential discussion.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. The company does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Altus Search Ltd is acting as an employment agency about this role.