Client Contracting Manager
Where you'll fit in & what our team goals are...
You will have responsibility for ensuring that all documentation, including investment management agreements, investment guidelines, fee schedules and material obligations for mandates are vetted, approved and documented prior to mandate go live. Responsibilities How you'll spend your time...
Responsibility for ensuring that all documentation, including investment management agreements, investment guidelines, fee schedules and material obligations for mandates are vetted, approved and documented prior to mandate go live.
Internal coordination of the negotiation and completion of legal agreements:
- Review and analyse investment management agreement, investment guidelines, and other relevant schedules
- Coordinate review and input from appropriate business areas to complete documents
- Coordinating all relevant documentation required for client on-boarding across the business
- Effective communication to impacted business areas
- Documentation of issue resolution and status updates
- Capture of pricing arrangements
- Assisting with weekly work-in-progress update meetings
Partner with Institutional Client Services team and key business leaders - legal, compliance, sales, finance, portfolio managers, performance measurement, and operations to support the negotiation of mandate terms.
Required Qualifications To be successful in this role you will have...
- Provide support to our Pooled Vehicle business through assistance with the coordination of rebate and distribution agreements.
- Obtaining effective sign-off from business areas.
- Produce management reporting on client on-boarding.
- Assisting with internal / external Audit process
- Participate in process improvement projects for the client on-boarding including implementation of processes, ongoing monitoring (including development of solutions to automate monitoring process), and maintenance of books and records.
- Maintenance of internal control systems.
Preferred Qualifications If you also had this, it would be great...
- Good investment management experience including solid understanding of asset management, financial instruments, administration processes, performance analysis and reporting
- Must be a structured individual with strong workflow management and project management skills
- Strong ability to work with others both in the team and across the business to achieve effective solutions and decisions.
- Excellent listening skills and assertive, empathetic approach to dealing with stakeholders within the business.
- Good self-organisational and time management skills; ability to work under pressure to short deadlines
- Drive and enthusiasm demonstrated through strive to achieve a first-class service management function.
- Ability to make clear decisions and exercise sound judgement; demonstrable problem solving, specifically around data and process
- Excellent facilitation and meeting management skills, being able to discuss complex/technical concepts
- Openly shares information and own expertise with others
- Excellent numerical and written skills are essential
- Intellectual aptitude to understand complex issues
- Show integrity towards our internal and external clients by demonstrating ethical attitudes to earn their trust. Act positively, open and transparent.
Ideally good knowledge/experience of Investment Management Agreements.