Client Experience Analyst, Officer
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Full time
Client Experience Analyst, OfficerClient Experience Analyst Job Description - Officer
This Client Experience Analyst (CxA) is part of a pool of client-facing resources, supporting external clients and internal IT and business teams. The objective of the role is to support the overall IT interaction between SSC and the client, at all times ensuring client satisfaction with all phases of the process. The CxA team supports both change requirements, and ongoing steady state functions, utilizing project management and business analysis skills, and this role will actively support the team.
The role will also support Global onboarding programs for Back and Middle Office, in the same capacity.
The position will be in a constant state of evolution in direct alignment with STT's Technology Strategy, Enterprise Initiatives and Corporate Goals.
Customer Technology and Service Relationship Management
- support IT stakeholders in all aspects of client service delivery
- support senior CxA team members
- contribute to service improvement policy & processes for participants
- assist with business analysis, and project management, in relation to agreed change, ensuring transparency to all internal teams as appropriate
- as required, derive and represent customer requirements for technology services
- assist to relentlessly drive to satisfy customer experience outcomes with STT Clients
Business Technology Liaison
- collate, manage and maintain STT Client Experience data/information/insights repository
- provide periodic status reporting to management, ensure all reports are available and transparent as appropriate, and as needed
- works proactively with the business and IT application/development managers and leads to anticipate and resolve IT development and IT test issues
- identify/quantify/escalate business and application functionality issues
- support STT Business Development/Sales representing STT technology
- Minimum 5 years financial industry technology experience directly supporting business units.
- Experience participating in technology change projects
- Experience participating in business development efforts
- Good understanding of the financial industry and IT models and interactions
- Project Management, ITIL or Design Thinking skills required.
- C-Level management interaction ability, particularly CIO/CTO
- Highly proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Self-motivated team player with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, Project and Visio
- Ability to create and present quality presentations
- Ability to analyze business & technology volume data
- Ability to multitask in highly volatile & dynamic environments
Drive, focus and commitment to deliver results that meet customer, project and corporate requirements
Ability to appreciate the needs of internal and external customers and colleague's business priorities. Act accordingly to deliver the required results
Internal communication is always a team effort. It is important to have the ability to interact positively and confidently with others and have the resilience, determination and focus to succeed in shared objectives
Must have a passion for quality and a practical focus on getting the right results in the right way. Must constantly demonstrate professionalism & pride in the organization and toward the STT brand.