Client Implementation Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Mayford James
- 21 Jun 18 2018-06-21
leading US Investment Manager are looking to recruit a Client Implementation Manager into a newly created function which is responsible for the onboarding on complex clients and Multi- Asset strategies across EMEA. You will take responsible for project managing the whole transitions process and act as an SME on multi-asset/complex strategy funds. The role will require extensive stakeholder management from clients to internal counterparts.
- Project managing all complex client transitions
- Manage internal stakeholders to ensure all documentations and operational requirements are completed prior to inception
- Developing a strategy with the client for the onboarding process managing timelines, resources and cost approvals.
- Support the Global Client Governance structures including reviewing sales pipeline, escalating any issues and chairing cross-functional meetings to ensure an efficient and effective process
- Act as a change conduit for the function, helping shape and drive forward the function.
As an individual you will have extensive experience in Investment Management, indepth practical knowledge of Multi-Asset Funds and Derivatives and have proven experience in a Client facing position. You will have a both a strong investment and operational knowledge. You will have outstanding communication and stakeholder management skills. CFA or CAIA qualifications would be highly beneficial.