- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- PER, Private Equity Recruitment
Client Manager / Capital Raising, Innovative Small Buy-Out Investor, London, UK
Reference: 74648 /9H
This would suit a professional with excellent technical skills and the ability to engage with sophisticated clients. You will raise capital on a deal-by-deal or fund-by-fund basis
We are working with an asset manager providing alternative asset investments to its client base of high net worth individuals, family offices and small institutions. Over the last few decades it has deployed capital into a range of private equity, commercial property and structured debt transactions as well as commitments to a broad range of alternative asset funds managed by third parties. It has a truly differentiated model whereby its clients invest on a deal-by-deal or fund-by-fund basis.
The business is looking to hire a Relationship Manager who will be responsible for managing existing relationships and bringing new ones on board. In this role, you will be expected to talk through investment opportunities and discuss merits as well as potential concerns investors may have. You will work closely with product teams for more specific / detailed queries. You will be exposed to a broad range of individual investors who are financially astute and want to participate in some of the more sophisticated alternative products. This is not an advisory / portfolio construction role, the ultimate decision to invest, or not, sits with each individual investor.
You will be expected to have good general understanding of alternative products and demonstrate ability to liaise with a large and diverse investor base.
- Manage existing and prospective relationships with sophisticated high net worth individuals, family offices and small institutions
- Raise capital for a broad range of private market deals and funds
- Maintain relationships with investors and answer client queries
- Technical understanding of alternative investments
- Demonstrable experience engaging with sophisticated investors
- Faultless written and verbal English language skills with a direct communication style
Recruiters Reference: 74648 /5H