This opportunity is with a well-respected, rapidly growing Fin-tech start-up. As the Client Onboarding Analyst, you would be responsible for providing clients with an outstanding experience that represents and upholds the standards of the business. You would be liaising with clients as well as helping start up accounts on both internal and external systems.
Client Onboarding Analyst:
Join this rapidly growing Fin-tech and help onboard high net worth clients, giving you great exposure to broaden your skills within this long-term career - offering a wide scope to grow within the business.
The Client onboarding Analyst will be confident and tenacious with great client communication skills, helping them efficiently deal with and manage high volumes of clientele. They will be a great team member that can offer a structured thought process.
- Liaising with clients and 3rd party providers
- Opening accounts for clients on both internal and external systems
- Regulating aspects of onboarding clients
- Making a high volume of requests to external parties
- 1-3 years in a relevant financial industry role
- Previously delt with retail type procedures involving ISAs and SIPPs
- Excellent communication skills
- A highly analytical approach
- Be able to efficiently prioritise your workload
- Ability to assist in identifying efficiencies that can be automated to drive scalability
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Google sheets and Google slides
- Outstanding time management skills
- Highly competitive salary
- 25 days holidays (not including bank holidays)
- Your choice of equipment
- Collaborative office environment and team
- Regular team events where successes are celebrated